Here are 5 questions you have to answer before getting into online marketing:
1. Expertise. What is your current level of experience in online marketing (OM) ?
2. Learning Cycle. How much time and effort are you willing to invest learning ?
3. Budget. How much of disposable income do you have to invest into self-education, buying marketing tools and advertising? Some people start with zero budget, but invest a lot of time and energy and succeed.
4. Investment Turnaround. For how long are you willing to wait till seeing return of investment ?
5. Market knowledge. How much knowledge do you have about your target market ?
Please, write down the answers before reading further.
Let's be honest - if you are not willing to learn, don't have expertise or market knowledge and expect immediate return of investment, you'd better find a job (or keep the existing one) !
If you are ready to invest time and effort learning new skills and don't quit, please continue reading.
Some people started from sleeping on air mattress and made six-seven figures through dedication and hard work (you'll get into specific examples later if you follow us).
Let's start from basics. Here is a simplified process for any business, online or brick and mortar: